Resources for the TOK Class
1. Theory of Knowledge.Net
2. Someone else’s list of resources
3. LJA Theory of Knowledge
4. Amy Scott
5. Gimnazija Kranj TOK
6. Another Teacher’s Website
7. IB Maths Resources
8. TOK Tales
Official IB TOK Resources
2. WAYS OF KNOWING LInking A series of questions and ideas that link different AOKs and WOKs.
3. Perspectives on a curious subject A great document discussing the nature of the TOK course.
4. TOK IB Old guide Old TOK guide with a great set of knowledge questions on pages 13-40.
TOK Essay Resources
0. Essay Writing Guide
1. Powerpoint presentation on “Unpacking the title”
2. Textbook Pages on “Unpacking the title”
3. Unpacking a knowledge question form
4. An introduction to the 2015 prescribed titles
5. How to structure a TOK essay
6. Six steps to a really good TOK essay
7. IB Guide to Effective Citing and Referencing
TOK Presentation Resources
1. Presentation stuff from the TOK guide
2. Presentation Form
3. Presentation tips
4. TOK Presentation stuff on youtube:TOK Presentation Model
Here are the examiner’s comments
Presentation Examiner Notes
Video Resources on the Web
Justice with Michael Sandel
1. The Ethicist
A column in the New York Times in which people write into an expert ethicist about ethical dilemmas and the writer responds with what he believes is the right thing to do. A lot of interesting situations and interesting to follow the writer’s thought processes.
Here are some of my favorite podcasts that often cover topics that deal with many TOK issues
Great for human sciences.
“The Hidden Brain project helps curious people understand the world – and themselves. Using science and storytelling, Hidden Brain reveals the unconscious patterns that drive human behavior, the biases that shape our choices, and the triggers that direct the course of our relationships.”